Help & Support

Most popular FAQs

How can I receive and pay my invoices? 

There are several ways to receive and pay your invoices, online or offline. Please find more information here.

What service charges is TalkTalk entitled to charge me?

TalkTalk is entitled to charge for the price of SIM card, paper invoices, etc. Please find a list with all service charges here.

What are value-added services?

Value-added services are premium rate numbers, premium SMS and MMS that could lead to higher costs when used. Please find a full list and more information about value added services here.

Mobile Postpaid

  • Can I transform my TalkTalk Prepaid number to a Postpaid subscription?
  • How much does it cost to call when abroad?
  • How can I control the costs for data Roaming?

Mobile Prepaid

  • How do I know how much TalkTalk Prepaid calling credit I’ve got?
  • How do I recharge my TalkTalk Prepaid credit?
  • How do I buy an option?

TalkTalk IP Call app

  • Do I need to be a TalkTalk customer to use the app? 
  • I have a TalkTalk Mobile Prepaid number, can I use the app?
  • Can I use the app abroad?


  • What Internet bandwidth do I need?
  • What phone number do I get for TalkTalk Voice?
  • Can I transfer my current landline phone number to TalkTalk Voice?


  • Is my contract automatically renewed?
  • Are there cancellation fees in the event of early termination?
  • Where can I get the user name and password for my Internet access?

Further information

Blocking of unlawful pornography – reporting suspicious content

As a provider of Internet access, we are required by law (Art. 46 Telecommunications Act and Art. 89b Telecommunications Directive) to block contents with unlawful pornographic content as directed by the Federal Office of Police (fedpol). To do so we adhere to the blacklists maintained by fedpol.

Reporting suspicion

Have you come across web content with unlawful pornography (content portraying sexual activities with children or animals or involving violence) and do you want to report this?

Your report of suspicion will get to the right place the fastest if you use this link to inform the Federal Office of Police (fedpol) of the relevant content, using their reporting form. Please note: In no case should you download the content or make screenshots. By doing so, you yourself could become liable to prosecution.

If you have become a victim of cybercrime (phishing, sextortion, etc.), then please contact your local cantonal law enforcement authorities. There you can also file a complaint.

(requirement under Art. 89B nFDV)

Still can’t find your question or want to leave a comment? Fill in the form below or use live chat